Whether you own a massive business with hundreds of fleets, or a mom-and-pop shop with a single van, fleet maintenance is vital. Just one breakdown of your vehicle can damage your business’s reputation, so you need to be vigilant about having your vehicles well-maintained.
For those living in Burnaby, or just need Vancouver fleet vehicle maintenance, we do provide services for any kind of vehicle. Truck maintenance, vans and sprinter vans maintenance, we have it all.
With that said, you want the most out of your fleet vehicles, and you’ll probably need to have them inspected more than your normal car. Here are a few essentials.
- Have regular oil changes. They’ll keep your engine lasting a long time. Have your oil inspected every few months, depending on the vehicle’s mileage.
- Check your tire pressure regularly. If the pressure is too low or high, it could decrease miles per gallon, and thus cause you to lose money.
- Safety is your number one priority, so keep those brakes in check! Have regular brake maintenance done to be sure you won’t cause any accidents.
- Have your car checked for alignment and rotation. This can improve the life of your tires.
- Don’t forget about engine performance. Good performance can improve your miles per gallon.
- Take your vehicles to the car wash regularly. Besides improving the image of your vehicles, you need to prevent salt buildup and rain damage.
- Batteries and lights always need to be checked.
- Your vehicle will need a fuel filter replacement every so often to ensure maximum fuel economy.
Whew, sounds like a lot of trouble, doesn’t it? Thankfully, our services can cover most of the above. We’ll gladly take fleet vehicles and keep them maintained as much as possible.
As you manage your business, keep track of all your vehicles, and look at which ones need maintaining. Look at the vehicle’s factory scheduled maintenance, as this will give you a good idea when you should take it in the shop. Have the drivers, or yourself, send the vehicles for regular inspections. The process may be tedious, but it will save you money in the long run, trust us.
We know you are a business owner and not a mechanic, so contact us and we’ll gladly look at your vehicles for you. We’re dedicated to giving you the best deals for your business, so it can grow and flourish. Like us on Facebook for updates and specials!